Active-Duty Service Members (all ranks), Federal Government Civilians and Ft. Meade Contractors are welcome to live at Reece Crossings..
To submit your application today, check out the requirements below:
Active Duty Requirements
Service members (All Ranks) who receive BAH or qualifying income may submit an application to live at Reece Crossings.
Active duty service members applying for a Reece Crossings apartment will only be assigned an apartment once the following documents have been submitted:
- Renters Insurance is required to live at Reece Crossings
- A completed application
- A copy of your orders
- Most recent Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- E1-E5 personnel must have a Certificate of non-availability (CNA) or other documentation stating that you are receiving Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH)
Federal Civilian and Ft. Meade Contractor Requirements
Federal Government Civilians and Ft. Meade Contractors may submit a housing application for Reece Crossings.
A credit screening and background check will be conducted once the following has been submitted:*Renters Insurance is required to live at Reece Crossings*
- A $35 non-refundable application fee
- Access to Ft. Meade through the Visitor Control Center 902 Reece Rd, Fort Meade, MD 20755
- To prove employment, NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) employees must provide Form 3434 and federal employees SF 50. If employment has not yet begun, but is impending, the applicant may provide their offer letter. Proof of a valid, verifiable social security number must be provided.
- Employment verification to include 3 most recent consecutive paystubs/Leave and Earning Statements.
- *Certificate of Renters Insurance with Reece Crossings as the interested party.
- For Federal Contractors Letter from employer stating:
- Position, what Command is supported by their organization.
- Dates of Employment
Other documents may be required on a case-by-case basis.
About On-Site — Our Online Application Technology Partner
Moving can be stressful. That's why Corvias uses innovative technology provided by On-Site, Inc. to help make your upcoming move to on-post/base housing convenient and easy. By using On-Site, you will be able to securely and quickly complete your online housing application. Later, you'll also be able to electronically sign and submit your lease called the Resident Occupancy Agreement (ROA). So don't wait, apply online today, even from your phone or tablet!