How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Reece Crossings, for Meade's only on-post apartment community. On-post living offers you a sense of community, convenience, financial value and many amenities commonly found in upscale residential neighborhoods. Unaccompanied Service Members (all ranks), Unaccompanied DoD Civilians and DoD Contractors may now submit an application to live at Reece Crossings.
How to Apply
Service members, DoD Civilians, and DoD Contractors may apply in any of the following ways:
- Complete the online application
- Email your application to ReeceCrossings@corvias.com
- Visit us at Corvias's Leasing Center located at 4750 Mapes Avenue
Remember, active-duty service members applying for housing will need to submit:
- Copy of current PCS orders
- Copy of most current end of month LES
- Certificate of non-availability (CNA) or other documentation stating that you are receiving Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH)
DoD Civilians and DoD Contractors will need to submit:
- A $25 non-refundable application fee
- A valid driver's license, a valid passport, or another legitimate form of picture identification
- A CAC card.
- Proof of Employment, NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) employees must provide Form 3434 and federal employees SF 50. If employment has not yet begun, but is impending, the applicant may provide their offer letter. Federal Uniform Service personnel must provide a copy of their orders assigning them to Ft. Meade. Proof of a valid, verifiable social security number must be provided.
- Employment verification to include 3 most recent consecutive paystubs
- Letter from employer stating:
- What Command is supported by their organization
- Dates of employment
About On-Site — Our Online Application Technology Partner
Moving can be stressful. That's why Corvias uses innovative technology provided by On-Site, Inc. to help make your upcoming move to on-post/base housing convenient and easy. By using On-Site, you will be able to securely and quickly complete your online housing application. Later, you'll also be able to electronically sign and submit your lease called the Resident Occupancy Agreement (ROA). So don't wait, apply online today, even from your phone or tablet!