- Resident Reminders
- Month of the Military Child
- Earth Day Events
- Apply Now!
- Green corner
- Coming Soon!
- Want to know what is happening in your community
- Packages – Due to the high volume of resident packages received daily and limited space, please remember to pick up your packages from the Community Center promptly.
- Lockouts – Lockouts after business hours are considered an emergency, and a maintenance technician will respond to all lockouts. As a reminder, residents who lock themselves out of their apartment will be charged a $25 fee on the second occurrence in a calendar year.
- Pets – We would like to thank those residents that are contributing to the overall appearance of our community by picking up and disposing of their pets waste in an appropriate manner. Don’t forget to take a bag with you when walking your pet. Please be sure to dispose of the waste in an appropriate trash bin. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and cooperation.
- Smoking – Smoking is not permitted in buildings, apartments, or breezeways. Smoking must happen 15 ft. away from the building.
- Breezeways, Trash and Recycling - It is important to keep the breezeways free and clear of any personal items such as shoes, trash, bicycles and decorations. The breezeways are passage areas and cannot be used as storage. Any items left in the breezeways are considered safety hazards and must be removed. As a reminder, Recycling is picked up picked up twice a week on Tuesday and Friday and the Trash dumpster is picked up on Tuesdays. Please call the Community Office if you have any Bulk Items that need to be disposed of.
April is Month of the Military Child. During this month, we take time to recognize the sacrifices of our military children, and celebrate their strength, courage and resiliency. Our youngest heroes serve by adapting to frequent moves, change of schools, parental deployments, and life transitions.
In conjunction with Month of the Military Child, Purple Up! is an initiative calling the community to show support for children in military families. You can do this by wearing the color purple on April 15th. Why purple? Purple is the color that symbolizes all branches of the military, as it is a combination of Army green, Marine red, and Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard blue.
Corvias Military Living would like to salute our military children and show appreciation for all that they do!
Enlisted Spouses Club will be hosting the 7th Annual Clean Up! Fort Meade event on Saturday, April 23rd from 8am-10:30am. The main check in point will be Burba Lake. This event gathers various members of the Fort Meade community to come out and dedicate a few hours of their time to giving back and cleaning up our community. For more information click here.
Earth Day 5K Run and 1 Mile Walk will be held Saturday, April 23rd. The run begins at 8:00am at Burba Park Cottage Area. Find out more.
Come out to the Earth Day Celebration on Thursday, April 28th from 10-2pm at the Pavilion. Enjoy exhibits and demonstrations to learn more about the environment, and what you can do to make a difference.
Spouses of active-duty service members are eligible to apply for $5,000 Educational Grants for college. Applications are due May 5 and are available at corviasfoundation.org.
If every American recycled just one-tenth of their newspapers, we could save about 25 million trees each year.
Look out for the Army Survey that will be emailed beginning May 5th. This important survey will help ensure the continued success of the RCI program in meeting your needs, and will help guide the Army and Corvias in the development of future improvements to our homes and services. This survey will be administered through a third party, CEL & Associates, Inc. (CEL). The survey results are confidential, so please express your true opinions and thoughts. All Reece Crossings residents who complete the survey will be entered to win a weekly drawing of $100 and one grand prize of $800!
Your community calendar can help you stay up-to-date on trash, recycling, lawn care, resident events and community activities.
You can even sync your community calendar with a personal Google calendar by clicking on the +Google button on the bottom right-hand corner of the calendar.
Follow us on Facebook!
Upcoming events and important dates:
- April 9th – Spring Into Fitness Aerobathon 9am-noon at Murphy Field House
- April 15th – Purple Up!
- April 15th – Tax deadline
- April 23rd – Enlisted Spouses 7th Annual Clean Up!
- April 23rd – Earth Day 5K Run and 1 Mile Walk
- April 28th – Fort Meade Earth Day Celebration
- April 29th – Latin Night 7pm to midnight at Club Meade
- April 30th – Buy or Sell Flea Market, 7am-noon at the Pavillion. Event is open to the public! Call 301-677-3579 for more information.