- Complete Your College Degree
- Tips for a Smooth Move Out
- Common Areas Courtesy
- Fire Pit
- Community Pride
- Spring Forward: Daylight saving time to begin
- Green Corner
- Want to know what is happening in your community
- Upcoming Events
Are you a military spouse with dreams of completing your college degree? Visit corviasfoundation.org for more information and to apply for a $5,000 Scholarship.
Getting ready to PCS? Deploy? Retire? Make sure to stop by the Community Office to provide a 30-day notice, along with a copy of your orders.
Ensure you have a smooth transition by following these steps once you are ready to move:
- Complete a Notice to Vacate Form and schedule a final inspection at least 30 days prior to move out with your Community Office
- Attend a Move-Out Session Briefing with your Community Office
- All personal items should be removed from the home and the home should be left surface clean
If you have any questions about the move-out process, please stop by or call the Community Office and we’ll walk you through it.
As a reminder, storing items in the breezeways or underneath the stairs is not permitted. Items found in these areas will be removed and disposed of without notice.
In roommate living situations please be courteous to your roommate. Living room spaces and kitchens must be shared equally. The secret to success in roommate situations is communication.
The fire pit is unavailable until further notice. Please do not burn any items including charcoal, and wood in the fire pit. We will update residents when the fire pit is available for use.
Cars using a guest hangtag must park in guest designated spaces only.
We need your help in keeping our community clean. Please do not litter, and be sure clean up after pets.
Daylight Saving Time begins at 2 a.m. on March 12. Set all clocks forward one hour. It is also a good time to test smoke detectors. If alarm does not sound, contact your Community Office immediately.
Open draperies and blinds to allow warm sunlight to enter in daylight hours. Close draperies and blinds at night to maintain heat.
Your community calendar can help you stay up-to-date on trash, recycling, lawn care, resident events and community activities.
You can even sync your community calendar with a personal Google calendar by clicking on the +Google button on the bottom right-hand corner of the calendar.
Follow us on Facebook!
- March 12th - Daylight Savings
- March 16th – Right Arm Night; 4pm-6pm at Club Meade
- March 17th - Saint Patrick’s Day
- March 18th – New York City Trip
- March 20th – Spring Equinox; First Day of Spring!
- March 22 – Technical Job Fair; 9am-2pm at Club Meade
- March 31st – Latin Night; 7pm-midnignt at Club Meade